Introduce yourself!

The Geekdom Forums is all about creating a space where our members have a chance to connect with one another! When you first join come say hello and tell us a little bit about yourself! If you are a regualr here on the forums, come back and say hello to our newest members! '

Some questions to give you ideas:

• What do you do?
  • What brings you to the Geekdom community?
  • How long have you been a Geekdom member?
  • In what ways can the community support you?
  • Use 3 words to describe yourself?
  • If you could have one superpower for a day, which would you choose?
  • Share ways to stay connected: Social (Let's support each other!)

Comments

• MatthewMatthew admin

Hey everyone!

Matthew Espinoza here (member of the Geekdom Staff)! I'm one of the ones responsible for getting the Geekdom Forums started alongside @Jon!

I want to give a big S/O to the Geekdom Staff, Matt Wilbanks and Mike Jaime for helping us get this thing going! And of course you the community! The Forums won't be possible without all our amazing members.. back to introducting myself!

I've been a member since late 2015. Can't believe it's been almost 5 years! I started a company a little bit after I joined (locally called SABusinessCalendar.com) that is still going today! I got pulled into this world by hosting this event called Startup Grind (we've hosted over 25 events here at Geekdom). Maybe I'll post those videos in our Archives.

Currently I'm on the Geekdom Staff, working with our members (Membership Manager) and helping to host some of our events! If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me ([email protected])

Hope you enjoy the Forums!

-Use these Forums!!! (Community Support)

-Flying (Superpower)

-Find me on Facebook and Linkedin

• Howdy everyone! I’m so happy to see this thing launch! I’ve been a member of Geekdom since it first started but didn’t really get active until Rob Collazo and I started HelpSocial.

I’m at a new company now, SecurityGate.io, and serving as CMO there. We make software that helps industrial companies understand where their cybersecurity risks are and where to fix them.

I’m really enjoying having a marketing focus every day and looking forward to sharing ideas and learning from all of you.

My superpower would definitely be flying.

See y’all around!